this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Monday, August 30, 2004

3 day till Newf!

OK, so i packed all day, as i said earlier, but at like 8 o'clock me, kelt, and erin went out to Tim Hortons and talked for awhile. Ya know, just shot the shit and whatnot. Mostly talked about school and where we were gonna try to visit this year. After that, we picked up meg and all of us remainders went to the quispam elementary school playground and just hung out on the swings for awhile. We still didn't talk about much, just reminiscing and the likes, but it was still awesome! I think it was kind of a pick-me-up for me. I'd been trapped in my house, sans shower, doing the packing thing, thinking about shit and smelling bad all day. You'd be feeling down, too.

Well, just thought I'd let you (oh faithful void i like to call the internet) know that I'm feelin a little better now! can't have you worrying about me... you know i love you internet! *hugs internet*

...wow... time for bed.