this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Look at me! I'm so tired...

Well hey, how bout that? I don't have a girlfriend anymore! I guess I'm just too much of a loser to commit to that kinda thing... i spose. But I don't like this whole us-not-talking thing. We tried to have a conversation on Burke day when we were both trashed, and all i remember is that i was super-pissed off and so was Erin, but I don't remember exactly what was said. I'm guessing that I said the same thing I've been saying all along: that I just don't have time for a relationship cause I need to focus on school blah blah blah dentistry blah etc, but i think maybe I was more blunt (a.k.a. a jerk) about it and that's why she freaked. And oh yeah, I passed out on a table and she duct taped me to it, so that might have been part of why I was mad.

And I'm on probation now! Another Burke day event... Me and Bailey went to sit at the all-guys house's table, and when we tried to stand on the table and start a Burke cheer, the Doyle guys swiped at our legs and we fell off the table! I mean, this was a pretty big fall to go keeling over drunk off of. In a later sober moment, I kinda freaked myself out thinking about what coulda happened if we had landed on our neck instead. And one of the guys who knocked us off was an RA, so I can't really rat em so we're not the only one's with the misconduct fines, cause he would get fired for sure, and I don't care that much...

Well, I should go to sleep now, so I can get some work in tomorrow. But what's the point? I can't go to cabin party on the weekend anyway... for those of you who don't know, cabin party is a multi-house event where you basicly rent a cabin and trash it, thereby forfeiting any damage deposit. Last year on the way home, one of the guys smashed his head through the bus window because someone dared him to... Yep, everyone's ridiculously T-rashed by the end of that one. fuck... I hate to miss it!!