this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Mail fraud?

For whoever's still listening, who wants to be part of my grand postal experiment??? All it involves on your part is your address. What I'm thinking is that I could cheat the mail system by sending a stamp-less letter via the return address. All I'd have to do would be to write the desired destination as the return address, and an even further-away fake destination (such as freaking Paraguay) as the "real" address. I'm not sure about this, but I don't think that post office dudes are technically allowed to just throw mail out, so they'd have to send it somewhere. As long as the return address is closer than the apparent addressee, then they'd just send it back to where it came from -- wink wink nudge nudge. I'm guessing it would be best to have the fake address as an international one, since then the North American return address would be cheaper.

Suck on that, you fascist postal bastards.