this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Quickie

I realize that I haven't posted in forever, but I'll just jump back in like nothing happened. Hopefully I'll do some catch-up stuff later, for all those folks at home and abroad who may or may not stumble upon this site again.

As for right now, I've got some good news and I've got some bad news.
The bad: I'm scrambling to get my honours thesis done for tomorrow. Then I have to start studying for my exams.

The good: I've invented a new drink.
Just buy a 600 mL Coke -- Or wait... Ahem. I mean 591 mL Coke. Fuckin corporate commie bastards weaseling me out of 9 mL of delicous beverage...

So take the bottle of Coke, and drink half. Then go to Tim Horton's (or your preferred local conglomerated pseudo-cafe) and buy a small coffee. Pour into the remnants of your Coke, and -- VOILA -- Coca-Coffee!

Not the finest of inventions, but what can I say... Tastes like ass but helps me pass.