this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

WRITE PATRICK, WRITE!

So it's Friday night, and my thesis introduction still isn't done. What's more, I don't even have anything written past the outline. All I've got is what Coleman and Craig came in and wrote while I was gone:

Atagcgata Pats thesis is the best thing a monkey ever puked into a pile of
rocks.

CAGTAGCATGTACGTAGCTAGFAGGGGGGGG

hello there young skywalker this is dr doom from the fantastic 4. I have been waiting a long time to talk to you mr CAGTAGCTGATCGA and now we must dual.
Choose your word that stats with H and
I don’t remember the rest.

I choose sword.

Ok H word goes first.
And he hits and takes 47 hp off of doom.

Doom then uses his electric sword to take off 87 hp and H WORD DIES NOOOOOO
ok dr doom rules

Holla
THE EMD



Man -- I'm fucked.