this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Sunday, December 19, 2004

Home later today!

Well, today was pretty slow, but a really fun way to end the term in Newf! Narrowly missed getting out of rez by noon, but ended up getting it all together. So yeah, it ended up being Coleman and Julia, Jill and Ben, and then me. We went to Jill and Julia's terrible office party, which they were supposed to bring a date to, but which i just tagged along to as an extra! There was this one other girl there who didnt have a date, so since we were both 5th wheels together, it wasn't so bad. ...man! I just realized now... we could have teamed up and been a bicycle! badoom-ching! ... drats.

So blah, blah, blah came back here, got drunk off free liquor from julia's (thanks bruce!), and watched christmas movies and "Much's 20 hottest girls"... someone should shoot that terrible host. seriously. I'm blacker than him (for those of you who don't know me, i am ridiculously white). But yeah, hanging out with Ben and Jill was so much fun, and it sucks that i didn't really get to until like the last day here! Hopefully we'll do it again next term. By the way, i love julia.