this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Monday, February 07, 2005

Here by popular demand... or maybe just by "a" demand (singular).


Just cause Adam asked, here's a summer pic of him doing... we're not quite sure. Him and Jana and me were just watching TV in his basement and eating licorice, when onto the TV came that stupid Lotto 6/49 commercial with the marching band floating on a raft. For reasons unbeknownst to Jana and I, Adam began doing some crazy licorice dance to the tune of the marching band. This wasn't just a one second thing... it continued for a good 20 seconds, and needless to say, Jana and I were baffled. You just don't get the full effect from a picture, but just imagine the full force of 135 pounds of Adam freakin out, convulsing, and flapping his arms while holding delicious candy rods, and you'll at least partly understand. You're awesome Lefty! Hopefully this is to your liking.