this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

I hate blogger...

Again, I spent an hour this time writing a post (which I must say, was witty, comical, and would have brought an end to world hunger) and I tried to scroll down to the bottom to add a funny link and I lost it all. This is not funny. I am so pissed. Fuck. It has something to do with my scroll button on my mouse. The worst thing is that I'd been copying (Ctrl + C) my writing every few minutes to avoid losing it all like last night, but right before then I had just copied the link to the goddamn site. Fuck.

Here's the friggin link, hot from the clipboard. I'm not even gonna bother hyperlinking it. Type it yourselves, you bastards. http://www.michaelkelly.fsnet.co.uk/karl.htm
Hey look at that, it hyperlinked itself. Consider yourselves lunky. And yes, I am going to leave that glaring typo UNCORRECTED.
Sorry, I'm just ridiculously bitter at the moment...