this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Hey look! It's title sentences!

This sucks. I am so sick. At this point, I'm pretty sure even my pain hurts. I've come to the conlusion that my body hates me. Like if my heart was gonna give out on me, he wouldn't just go quietly. He'd probably take my kidneys and spleen with him, just cause he's a bastard.

I was all feverish last night, so the whole night was a big blur. The most fucked up thoughts were going through my head. I remember trying to pin-point where I hurt, so I started trying to visualize all the nerve inside my body. My mind kept racing and the only way that I could focus on anything was to talk out loud. So at about 5:30 am, I was lying in bed talking to myself

BAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!! I just spent like a half-hour writing a post from this draft, then I hit some crazy self-distruct button and it all disappeared! Mhen, there wasn't much stimulating content anyway, considering that I've been shut away in my room for almost the past week... but still... I mean... curses!