this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Midterm tomorrow and -- get this -- I'm going to BED. Yeah, that's right...

I was walking to the library today and a thought occurred to me. You know that motivational saying that goes something like "Tread off the beaten path"? You'd imagine that it was made up in an effort to get people to be unique and stop following the crowd, but I think it was just made up by some guy who had a beaten path across his lawn from punk kids cutting through.

On side-notes, after Game's Night, we're 2nd in Winter Carnival after Jay placed 2nd in checkers (I'm told the last game he played took about an hour), and Martin placed 3rd in Crazy 8 Countdown (I think it was a four hour game, and by the end they had all just decided to turn it into a drinking game and get loaded). Oh and I updated the Burke for beginners a bit. I think I'm gonna try to make it into a desktop background for me.

Also, this
website is very tiny.

That is all.