this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Lightbulb!

OK! I've got an idea!! This is for the home-front folks, so if you're part of the MUN crew, feel free to ignore this.

Ok, here's the idea:
I'll set up a Yahoo Photo account or whichever service has the most space, and everyone of Valley descent can dump ALL their KV pictures into it. If you're hardcore, you can scan some, but at the very least submit all your digital ones... I'm probably not going to be able to post the password and stuff up here, just in case some random tries to erase them all.

Anyone who's up for this, just say so, and if you know someone who doesn't read this who should know, could you tell them too? I mean peeps like keltie who don't give a good goddam enough to read this site... booooo kelt! I'd read your site if YOU had one!