this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

Look at me! Pay attention to what I made!


Hey! Look what I made instead of going out to get groceries today! It's a cartoon of Bert that I made from a real picture that I had on my compy... That was just a test, so I'm gonna do one of me next...
All this is in an effort to revamp my blog by making my own template with pictures and stuff, but who knows if I'll ever get motivated enough to do enough buttons and titles for a whole site. I can't think of a good name though... "The Toaster Testing-Ground" maybe?


**UPDATE**
SITE: And this is a hilarious link from CollegeHumour.com. It's just a bunch of pictures of Japanese people getting caught having sex in their cars! Don't worry, family friendly... as long as your family has nothing against male nipples and Asians.

**UPDATE #2**
Just in case you don't know him, here's a picture featuring Bert that was posted earlier. Just for comparison's sake... and so that you can see how awesome my cartoon is. Or not.