this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Every day is garbage day


I guess we've started a garbage game or something here at 12 Hatcher. I have to say that I'm not so much a fan of this particular game. I much rather prefer games which don't smell... nor fall on the ground where they end up stuck to the bottom of my socks.

I'd changed the garbage for like the last three times, so I was finally like "Ok, fuck this. Someone else is going to have to do it."

Or so I thought. It's now just ridiculous. But I'm soooo stubborn...

As Tony, Andre and I were gathered in the kitchen and I was taking this picture, Tony said something along the lines of "Man -- We're taking garbage to a new level!" to which I replied, "Well... if by 'new level' you mean the second floor, then yeah -- I suppose we're about halfway there."

I think Coleman will cave first. Unless, of course, he reads this first...