this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

I hate wind.

Always blowin' and tousling my locks. Man... And did I mention that I needed a haircut of the highest degree?

But ok, I take back that wind comment. It was an unfair generalization on my part. I don't hate all air. Calm and orderly air is A-OK by me. It's just air that moves in excess of 60 kmph that I hate. That's where I draw the line between amicable air (the kind of air that I might invite over to meet my elderly grandmother) and bastardish air (the kind that I wouldn't offer a glass of water if I ever came across it parched in a sweltering, windless desert).

Yeah. You heard me.

PS - I've got midterms over the next few days, so if I go into radio-silence mode for awhile, then that's why.