this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, September 22, 2005

PARY PARTY PARTY, etc.

Ok, here's the deal. We are having a party on Friday (tomorrow) night, and anyone can come. Ideally, you should know one of us -- either me, Coleman, Alisha, Tony or Andre. We've got a whole house at 12 Hatcher Street, and it's just waiting to fill up with rowdy, drunken individuals.

Here are a few reasons why you should come:

1) Andre's out right now buying a bunch of tubing so that he can run a funnel along the railing in the main stairwell.

2) I guess we're doing something called the "community pot", where every time someone enters into the main room, they have to pour a little of their drink into a big pitcher. When the pitcher's full, then the whole goddamn process reverses and all who enter must take a drink from the community pot. And that, my friends, is how bodily-fluid-borne diseases are spread.

3) This will be the end of my reserve booze so after this, there'll be no more drinking on my part till the end of the term. At least no more drinking on my own dime -- but if someone were to graciously donate to me a large volume of fermentastic beverage, I would be obliged to accept. So what? I can't help it if I'm now poor.
Well... In hindsight, I coooould have helped it... but let's not quibble over details.

4) If you come, you will get to see me in all my tie-around-my-head glory -- and hopefully others will join in, so BRING A TIE! You're not having a truly good time unless there is a tie around your head to prove it.





LINK: You thought you were extreme? Well... you're not. These guys are.