this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Photo-ops

Since it's too late to be posting words, I've decided to throw some pictures from home onto the blog. These pictures might not say a thousand words, but they say at least three -- those three being "bored", "buzzed" and "bourgeoisie".


Jenn and MacAllister: Looking all cool shit.



Clockwise from top = Adam, Jenn, MacAllister and me



Adam having trouble focusing the camera... and his eyes.



Me looking surprised for no apparent reason.



Andrew trying on an expression he'd learned while doing theatre at Ryerson: The "You've awoken to find that you have grown a third nipple and a lobster is hanging off of it" expression.

Ok, well that's enough from me for today! I'll get back to this at a later date, and preferably at an earlier hour...