this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

I Miss Home: Photo-Enhanced Memories

Here are some classic pictures from the distant past (ie. two years ago):


This was at my house on the last night of Christmas break back in first year. Me, Jana, Garrett & Craig all stuck our faces in a cake that had been lying around. I woke up groggy and was at first really pissed about who messed up my cake. Then I saw the pictures and it all came flooding back...


At the Canada Day fireworks two summers ago I believe. As per usual, I was dragging the camcorder around with me.


Same party: Lucas thoroughly enjoying his Amaretto.


Same party: Garrett... grabbing... Jana? Listen: I don't know.


New Years 2003 at Coleman's: Adam and Erica chilling at the table. Adam's probably repeating something from "8 Mile", no doubt.


Same party: Sarah, Coleman, Jeanette & Sally -- Portrait disrupted courtesy of Coleman Black.


Same party: Adam and Shannon being buddies.


Thanksgiving 2003: Shara, McLean and Craig. I miss McLean...

----------------------------------------------


Dropping Chris off at University: Chris looking very sneaky...


The whole family just before ditching the jerk in his new home. I kid, I kid... I LOVE YOU, BROTHER!


Me and my parents right before boarding my plane to Newfoundland this year...