this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Thanksgiving weekend stuff

Ok, cool news -- but first, some other shit.

I've been up since 7am yesterday morning. Yep... Except for a power-nap from 5-7 earlier tonight, I've done about my day with effectively zero energy. My reserves are depleted -- my get-up-and-go has got-up-and-gone -- my second, third, and fourth winds are gusting at 0 kmph -- but somehow I'm still in the realm of consciousness. Go figure.

So here's the cool news: So I was up all last night supposedly scribbling out a lab, and in between playing guitar and cooking up a 4:30am-lasagna, I ended up talking to Madeleine real quick at like 3:30 in the morning. I guess that she knows someone who'll be in St. John's next friday, and she wants this chick and her roommate to hang out with us for at least a night! How cool it that?! I guess that she failed to mention to the friend that she's sending her to meet someone who she met over the freaking internet. I mean -- I'm not adverse to someone sending hot chicks to meet people (especially when people is me), but isn't the first rule of the interweb, engraved on some thick slab of silicon way back in 1983, "Thou shalt not meet."? But whatev, cause I guess it doesn't really say anything about shipping your friends over to meet your sketchy internet acquaintances.

So really, now I just sit back and wait for the hot chicks to arrive... all I have to do is prevent Madeleine from realizing how creepy I really am until it's too late to warn her unsuspecting friends. So I should probably just stop writing... but I never was the type to entertain a sensible idea.

Well, as long as I'm being creepy, here's my planned itinerary for the night, (which should clinch the creepification deal):

8:00pm --> Hot chicks arrive.
8:00-8:30 --> Introduce hot chicks and play ice-breaker games.
8:30-9:30 --> Play "Risk: Star Wars Edition".
9:30-10:00 --> Make lewd gestures and sexually harrass hot chicks in general.
10:00-10:45 --> Play drinking games, ie. Ride the Bus (Best Drinking game EVER)
10:45-11:00 --> Try to convince hot chicks to make out.
11:00pm --> Go downtown.

Well, that's about all the inappropriate things I can think of for the moment. But I guess I could stand to throw in a few more minutes for lewd gestures. I reckon you can't never have too many lewd gestures.

I'm having a low key night over here, since I've got midterms next week and I've got to rest up. I'll probably be heading to bed right after I finish writing this... Yeah, I know -- fun times, indeed. But what can ya do?

And just so you guys from home know it, I'm missing everyone a whole bunch! That applies to both friends and family too, cause I know that they read this every once in a while, too!