this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

What the funk?!

The only thing worse than studying a whole bunch, is studying a whole bunch and then CRAPPING UP ON THE FLIPPING MIDTERM!!!

I need a pick-me-up.

How about this: If everyone mails me a tiny bit of crystal meth -- I don't ask for much, just whatever little bit you might have lying around the house -- then I should have enough to get me through the next week. Come on... Sponsoring starving children is so last year. The year of our lord 2006 is all about supporting the potential drug addictions of Canadian college students.

Besides, you've got no excuse not to, cause the postal is free...

--------------------

On a more optimistic note...

A HAPPY BABY!!!



If that doesn't put a smile on your face... well... then maybe you should keep your stimulants to yourself. You clearly need them more than me.