this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Yay comments!

Wow! I'm so happy that people are actually commenting! Don't feel like you have to do that for everything, but just if you liked something, or you have a question, or it made you think of something worth saying or whatever.

I really liked how Lefty subtly hinted at his birthday with a numbered list in his last post. Pure genious. Now, all I need to do is figure out how to do the same and hint at my March 17th birthday... So if anyone has any ideas on how to subtly hint about my birthday, please tell me how YOU would hint about my March 17th birthday. I would greatly appreciate any ideas for subtle references that would help anyone reading my blog remember my birthday... which on March 17th. Did I mention the birthday I would like to subtly hint at is on March 17th?

Oh and Raph and Lucas have blogs now! Go you guys! One friend from school and one from home...



March 17th.