this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Ok, as of right now, I'm getting on that whole photo album issue!

...

Ok, maybe as of right when I sober up... curse my feeble self-control!

Man, I really wish I could be going home for Easter... Apparently there's more people going home than expected, and according to Adam, "someone's making a surprise visit home". Well, I can tell ya people, it's definitely NOT Coleman, cause I think I'd probably know if he were leaving. Anyway, hope everyone has fun at home, and make sure you fill me in!

And PS, Megan is now on my email list. Yep... I guess I have a email list. So come on everyone, send in your emails and expect a reply within 6-8 weeks, cause I'm just that slack. Farewell... hombrés... Goddam. I miss my catch-phrase. Re-match Lefty? I feel so empty inside!