this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Monday, July 11, 2005

Loss for words on a delayed topic

OK, I sort of figured I could glaze over it. I mean, I was just thinking, "Let's leave the real world to talk about the real world. I'll just sit here in my little fantasy box and type about the regular nonsense. Like flies and diarrhea." But I can't.

I'm not naive enough to think that I have anything new to add to the monologues and dialogues that have been running their courses throughout the web. There seem to be a slew of intelligent ideas being expressed, and since I don't feel I can match them with any combination of words I put onto this screen, I figure the least I can do is offer my sympathy and acknowledgement in a form such as this.

My thoughts with all those affected in London and throughout the world. I hope this all works out...

And that's my say.