this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Salmon Fest is OVER! :(

So Salmon Fest was this past weekend. It was unreal. Thinking back, it's as if someone went skimming through the rough draft that is my life, then all of a sudden took out a big red Sharpie, circled two whole days worth of manuscript, and left the comment, "Too complicated. Cut this out and insert drinking and music." I literally did nothing else, especially in the way of normal daily tasks. Here's the disgusting part of the whole camping/concert ordeal: Didn't change clothes, didn't shower, didn't shave, didn't brush teeth, didn't really eat, didn't take out contacts, didn't sleep on anything resembling a conventional bed surface, and for that matter didn't really sleep at all. I can't even recall using the bathroom, except to expel the contents of my bladder before promptly refilling it. Oh dear...

Pictures and post to follow... after I recuperate.