this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Scissor shit


So I was in the lab today and looking for the scissors, so I asked Luckshman (the dude I work with) where they were.

He said, "Oh, I was using them over here to cut something."

Being critical as I am, I thought to myself, "Talk about redundancies. Was the 'to cut something' really necessary? Talk about redundancies."

heh.

I mean, I'd be hard-pressed to think of any other practical use for scissors except "cutting something". I can't use them to write a letter to my Nanny, I can't use them to prevent sunburn, and I certainly can't use them to contact the president on an urgent matter of national security. These are among the many things which I simply cannot do with scissors. Feel free to submit your own "Things I Cannot Do With Scissors" suggestions.

Or don't. Whatever.

Just don't make fun of me... or I'll cut you.