this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Ugh

Well... I've gone and done it again. I've just stayed up all night and listened to new music and drank a 1L box of apple juice. Ok, maybe this is the first time I've done this... Hooray for Mondays! If anyone happens to be walking by my place today, drop in and kick me in the face please.

Well, in the very least I can tell you guys the songs I like most out of this new batch. Can't guarantee you'll like em though.

Mull Historical Society - Can
Built to Spill - Twin Falls
Death Cab for Cutie - Styrofoam Plates
Neutral Milk Hotel - Song Against Sex
Supersystem - Born into the World
Neutral Milk Hotel - Oh Comely
Neutral Milk Hotel - Wishful Eyes
Mull Historical Society - The Final Arrears (give it till chorus at 1:00)
Nick Drake - Day is Done

If anyone's bored, lemme know what you think. Of course, if you tell me that they suck, it won't crush me. I won't really care :)
-----------------------------------------
Also, check this out: It's a flash video for "Cigarette" by Ben Folds which I find wicked. I know you'll like it Coleman!