this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Another "puzzle" game!

Anyone remember OWL Magazine -- that Canadian kids magazine? Well remember that puzzle page they used to have at the back of every issue -- the one where it would show you magnified photos of everyday object and you'd have to figure out what they were? Well anyway, here's my own version of that. Can you guess what this is? No definite commitment to giving away free beer this time, but give it a try anyway. Because we've discussed this already, my brother is excluded from guessing, so don't even thinking about ruining it Chris!


So anyway, I'll post the full picture up in a few days maybe... If no one gets it, I'll try to think of a good hint first.

----------------------------------

And check this out: A Jewish watch! Read the specs... Ridiculous.