this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Monday, April 11, 2005

WINNER!

W00T!!1 Ok, MacGregor got it! Impressed... I'm bettin the hint didn't help. the answer was "WTF", as in "What the fuck". So now, in order to send you your honorary Beer of Merit® I need your address, postal code, SIN, and a large unnecessary downpayment to the tune of 50 to 75 dollars. Actually, I really am gonna try to send you a beer, so I'll get your address some other time over MSN.

Later! Time for bed...

And oh yeah... COLEMAN GOT A BLOG!!! After all that making fun of me, and poking me as I spent hours typing my thoughts onto the interweb, he's cracked. I've got one thing to say: I'm awesome. Sorry, this train of thought seemed to be leading away from me, so I thought I'd haul it back in my direction. This site is mine after all.