this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, April 02, 2005

Oh happy day

WOOT WOOT! Look at me! I'm "featured" on blogcritic.com. I've never been featured on anything... you know... so professional-like! Actually, I'm not sure "featured" is the right word, cause my handle and my name are both spelled wrong, aaaaand I'm under the lost in translation section, along with some Portugese blogs. Apparently I don't make any more sense than the Portugese, whatever that means. But whatcha gonna do? Beggars can't be choosers... well technically they can, but then they'd probably die from malnutrition or hypothermia or... clowns? Yes.... clowns....

Hey look! It's that time again. Bed time. Coherency is hovering near an all-time low. On that note, I'm starting a new way to rank my posts. I'll try to remember to end each with my DOC (Degree of Coherency).

DOC: 32%