this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Friday, April 01, 2005

One word: Drats... I mean.... drats.

Once, some friends (I don't remember who was involved anymore) and I were having a conversation and somehow it got on the topic of how one of them always did number 2 before they pissed -- or maybe it was that they flushed in between. That way, nothing "splashed up", cause that was really gross. Everyone else involved in the conversation nodded and agreed and was like, "Yeah, good point.", but I remember thinking, in my intenal monologue voice of course, "IT'S YOUR ASSHOLE! YOU POOP OUT OF IT! It's not the cleanest place to begin with!". I just feel that it's possible to spend time solving more productive problems. And I don't just mean those clichéd ones like "world peace" or "child poverty" or even "the caramilk secret", but maybe find out something like "the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow", or "why 11 isn't pronounced onety-one"...

Thought of the moment: If there is no God, then who pops up the next Kleenex in the box?