this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Next you're gonna tell me Mr. T isn't cool...

So according to MacGregor, Chuck Norris isn't funny anymore.

Ever watch that episode of Doug where some trendy dude on his favourite TV show wears Doug's exact outfit -- you know... the green sweater-vest with the khaki shorts? And then Doug goes to school the next day and everyone is wearing the same outfit as him, but no one seems to remember that he had it before it was cool? Then at the end of the show, the fad ends and everyone tells Doug that it's time to let it go, but in reality Doug's just wearing the same fucking thing that he's worn every day since time immemorial? And remember how they tell him it's played out, and that it's not cool anymore? And finally, the end credits roll and the giant egg pops up and plays that funky music?

Yeah -- I feel like that.

Doug. Not the egg.

Though that egg was pretty funky.


Fuck all you poseurs.

Except Erin, cause she gave me that Chuck Norris picture back in the day. I doubt the signature's real, but who really cares anyway?