this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Christmas pretty much done...

Everyone who's leaving has left already (at least I'm not gonna get to see them again). Me, Andrew, Erin, and Meg all went to Tim's tonight and just talked about random shit. Like what kind of parents we were gonna be, how people had changed since high school, blah blah blah. It was a pretty low key night, but I kinda loved it.

Went up to Freddy with Adam yesterday and spent the night up there. The plan was that even if no one else was drinking (cause they had classes next day), me and Adam were going to get drunk. Mission accomplished. I collapsed on the floor of his room with one arm out of my sweater, one shoe off, and my pants half-way to my knees. Actually, it was like only my right-side even attempted to get ready for bed. But then again, I think it was one of the easiest times I've had getting ready in the morning, cause almost all I had to do was pull up my pants. The vast majority of today was spent in various positions on Adam's floor. Wow, the last two sentences sound extremely gay, so now is probably a good time to bring up how much I love Julz, Adam's new girlfriend. I am so happy for the both of them, and I'm glad I got to know her. Soooo, like I said we all just spent the next day lounging around Adam's room, moving every half-hour or so, but generally just being comatose.

Oh hey and New Years! It was wicked: hung out at Coleman's, played "ride the bus" (possibly the best drinking card game ever from Newfoundland!) and went to the 3 Mile. Apparently, the 3 Mile was fun, or at least I've been told. The taxi driver charged us $50 to get back to the Valley and we were too drunk to object/notice! Which reminds me: I owe you some money Jewer! ...pffft... like she reads this! And I drank Grey Goose vodka from France which I paid $45 for! But it was pretty damn good... And strangely, I asked a Bermudan how much he'd pay for it at home and he replied in a funny British accent that it'd be AT LEAST $40 US. Believe it or not I was sober and this event actually did occur. No kidding. His name was Jason...

And oh yeah, before I forget, if you haven't seen the tsunami videos,
check em out. Seriously. Scary stuff. Makes me want to cry for humanity. Maybe not as much as Fahrenheit 9/11 does, but it's close.

So I'm goin back to Newfoundland soon (really missing Burke!), but I'm going to enjoy the time I have here. No rushing it for Patrick, because I'm really going to be missing KV by the time February rolls around. I should really go to bed now though. Tis late...
Peace out. A-town.


Oh yeah, check it. Talk about useless.
The wholesaler poetically states:
USB Eye Massager is the latest-designed health care Product specially
for the Person which long time use their eyes, Such as the Computer
operator. The product could relax the stress of the Eyes. and make your
whole body in the situation of the unstressing by the product vibration.