this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Bring it Lefty!

Not much to say cause I'm really busy lately, but I'd just like to mention that I have sent out an email to a certain Adam Leclerc, to resolve our issue. It reads as follows:

To Adam Leclerc:

This message has been issued to decree, under the laws of fair conduct, that I, Patrick C_____ C_______ (henceforth known as PCC) of St. John's, Newfoundland, do hereby challenge the recipient, Adam Sean Leclerc of Freddy Beach, New Brunswick, to a deciding game of Rock Paper Scissors. Upon proper reply, this written agreement shall be upheld under the agreement that the loser (Out of 3) shall relinquish all catch-phrases, including but not limited to "A-town". The rules shall also hold for the phrase "Peace out", though only when used in conjunction with the aforementioned phrase. Each round shall be held on successive days, on the initiation by PCC via electronic mail. This statement, on appropriate reply, shall be honoured as express written consent in all courts of law...g. Yes... courts of lawg.

PS - I've taken the liberty of choosing paper... or have I?!


Stuff HAS been going on lately -- Lots of picture-worthy things -- but due to certain constraints, I'll hold off on a real post till later.
Peace out. A-town.