this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

A beef with the handi-stall


Here's my definition of cruelty:
You know those big bathroom stalls for disabled people? Well, I always use them, not because I have bad intentions, but just cause they're like the... Taj Mahal's of the public restroom world, or some place spacious like that. If you don't have a wheelchair or a walker, there's lots of room in there and you don't feel claustrophobic. So anyway, I was in one today and noticed that the only toilet paper dispenser was on the other side of the stall. As in like 4 or 5 feet away. Why don't they just put up a sign:

"Congratulations! You have rheumatoid arthritis and polio, but we're going to make you get up in order to properly sanitize you're posterior.

- Facilities Management"


I realize it's probably temporary until they notice that the other one's missing, but still... I guess I should mention it tomorrow. Anyway, gotta finish cleaning up the lab so I can go over to Bitter's for trivia night. Yeah, that's right... I'm still at work... but I left for a few hours for lunch, then went to a doctor's appointment, then played frisbee, so really it is kind of fair that I'm still here. Had lots of time off today. Over and out I'm done.