this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Friday, November 11, 2005

By the time I'm sober, I'm probably going to regret posting this...

Dear Peoples,

I am drunk.

Sincerely,
Pat
--------------------------------
Today, I went out for the first time in like 2 weeks... it's been a long period of sobriety and sensibleness, but I figured it was a good time to put an end to all that crap.

Coleman and I invented a new game tonight. I'm not sure what to call it, cause now matter what, it will sound bad... but I suppose "The Licking Game" would do best. This game came about as me and him were walking to get pizza from Big Bite. I don't know exactly how it started, but the gist of it was that we'd take turns daring each other to lick different objects on the walk there and back. Here's the list of the stuff we licked during the course of the trip.

Coleman
  • The pole of a street sign
  • A parked SUV limosine
  • The yellow flashing light at a crosswalk (he stood on my shoulders)
  • a freaking dumpster
  • the drive-thru speaker at Subway

Pat

  • the side of a van
  • the exhaust pipe of a parked car
  • a bus sign like 7 feet up a telephone pole
  • the Ford hood ornament of a car waiting at a red light
  • the nozzel of the dispenser at a gas station

So yeah... if I start posting even less now, it's safe to assume that I've come down with some horrible, horrible disease. And before you talk about how stupid a game this was, let me just say that... OK, I got nothin'...

But this is funny... Oh, Vin Diesel -- you so CRAZY... (Props to Bert for finding this)