this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

I wonder... the belly-rub-head-pat trick...

I've always wondered... ya know that thing where you try to rub your belly with one hand and pat your head with the other, at the same time? You just end up patting your belly and rubbing your head, and getting it mixed up or whatever, but just generally feeling incompetent. So what about if you tried to brush your teeth and take a piss at the same time? I tried it once but it was tough. I mean, I did it and each hand did the thing it was supposed to... but it could have ended in CATASTROPHE! And on top of that, the issue of sanitation does arise, but whatever.

Bee-tee-doubleyou (that's "by the way" for all you non-tech-savvy folk), if anyone who happens to read anything here wants to comment, it'd be muchly appreciated! Not necessarily on this post, but whichever, just so that I know whether anyone is actually reading any of this... or whether I'm just talking to the good ol' interweb. Thanks!

Oh and PS, I'm trying to add some of the old posts that I had on another site before, which I'd kind of abandonned, so that's why there are some new ones dated a long time ago.