this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Openning Doors

For most of today, before opening any doors in the house, for which I would normally need to use my keys to open, I would throw my keys at the keyhole first. I mean, the chance is VERY small, but the way I see it is that there is a finite probability that my keys will go right in the hole. With my mad aiming skillz though, there is probably a much higher probability that I will throw them under the locked door, and thus render them irretrievable. I guess I'll just have to take that chance, cause how else will I ever throw my keys in the keyhole if I don't try? Jay says it's a stupid idea, but fuck Jay. Just kidding. Jay, you rock! The distinction between me saying that and me saying "Jay, you: rock!" should be duly noted.

I'll have a sensible post up when I get time... Later!