this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Before bed...

Quick post in reply to this Christian character (and Madeleine too), or at least on the same topic:

Actually, I completely agree on the idea behind that documentary. If it was done well enough, I'm sure it would win some awards! But anyway, just got me thinking about this short story I read in Stephen King's Everything's Eventual that has to do with a dude who collects all these bathroom epitaphs, and... well, I'd recommend the read, but since that's not so possible, the next best thing is the video that I stumbled upon a couple of months ago on StudentFilms.com. Wicked site, by the way, if you're looking to burn some/alot of your time. Anyway, it's called The Secret Transit Codes of America's Highways (though the original short story was called "All That You Love Will Be Carried Away").

OK, I promise that I'll have something at least mildly entertaining the next time I post. Usually, I scribble down stuff I want to write when I think of it in classes or sitting around, then type it later. The thing is, all I've done is study the last couple days, and I keep my mind on a severely shortened leash while on such study adventures. So yeah, keep on... truckin? Um... yeah... like this guy:



DOC: 100%