this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

SPAM

I think the easiest business to work the publicity department for would be SPAM. As in spiced-ham-SPAM. I mean, I bet they don't even have a publicity department. Who needs publicity when you're SPAM? There's already brand awareness! Every time someone gets an email reminding them that their penis isn't big enough, or that they're paying too much for car insurance, or that hot chicks want to talk to them / do them -- Every time any one of these things occurs, your subconscious (on some level, at least) thinks "spiced ham". Your brain's thinking about all that shit at once -- thinking about driving around with hot chicks and your large genitals while eating spiced ham. Hey... at least subliminally it is.

And oh yeah, check this out! It's an elephant band! And unlike the Monkees band, they play all their own instruments. Ba-da CHING! I crack me up. I have a huge urge to buy this CD... heh... "Elephonic Rhapsodies"...