Continuing with the blogathon, Madeleine asked me five questions. Here are my answers:
1. What is one thing about Newfies that no one knows?
Ok, so maybe lots of people know about Screech, and maybe even the story behind it's name, but I bet you didn't know this: Newfoundlanders hate Screech. Well, at least this surprised me. I figured we'd get here and they'd be drinking it every night, gargling with it before bed, and putting it on their cereal in the mornings. But no. They just see it as a drink for the mainlanders stupid enough to take it!
2. Would you rather spend a day at the Zoo or the Airport? And why?
I would much rather spend a day at the zoo, cause if you fall asleep at a zoo, you don't get stuck there for hours and hours until the next shuttle is available to take you to the next zoo.
You simply get mauled by animals.
3. What happens after you die?
Hmmm... that's a tricky one. I'd have to say that you rot. Yep... pretty grim, but so's the apocalyse! Have you read Revelations lately??? Since only 144,000 souls get into heaven, if I plan on going for this whole eternal life thing, I might as well buy a raffle ticket while I'm at it. Maybe it seemed like a generous admission back then, but it's pretty piddly nowadays. I prefer to have faith in humanity and myself, not some words long-since dead.
4. Why, in your opinion, is most guys' favorite position "doggy style"?
Pfffft... that's so last year. Get with it Madeleine. What about all those crazy new moves, like " The Helicopter" or "Digging for Oil"? On a realated note, apparently "The Helicopter" was invented by some little Japanese porn-star who wears Spandex... who'da thunk it. Since I'm at the library, I couldn't force myself to click any of the links to sites with videos and pictures of this guy (though I'm sure it would be a marvellous site to behold), but that's what I got out of the short Google description...
5. Do you secretly wish that "fetch" would catch on as cool slang?
As you know, I just stole "fetch" from Mean Girls, so I don't really care too much whether it catches on or not... but "frambozzled" on the other hand...
Hey and thanks to Madeleine for the interview! Good times...
If you'd like to have some fun of your own, you too can participate in this blogathon. Of course, there are rules:
1. If you'd like to be interviewed, leave a comment saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions here. They will be different questions than the ones above.
3. You'll update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You'll include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you'll ask them five questions.