this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

RANDOM THOUGHTS

Anyone else think it's weird that humans even enjoy touching each other's hair. I mean, it's really just a mix of proteins that is secreted from cells at the bottom of pits in our scalp. No different from mucus or gastric juices when you think about it, except that it's made to keep us warm. I wonder what would happen if some species evolved from slugs. I think these slug-people would play with each other's mucus, don't you?

And why are things only mortal or omnipotent (as in all-seeing)? Can't we ever have something that's in between, like dipotent? I'm not greedy. I'd be happy with being able to see and be completely aware of only two things at any time. Like maybe where that little ball is in that cup-and-ball gambling game that people play, and the contents of people's pockets without checking. i'd be perfectly happy with those dipotent skills. Wouldn't see me complaining.