this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Saturday, April 16, 2005

Failed caper

So I found a hole drilled in the wall going from the corridor outside our door into the phone booth. It was filled with gum and paper, so I was fishing that out for a good while. Then I went to get some straws, hooked em together, stuck them in the hole with StickyTac so that the corridor-end of the entended straw was flush with the wall. Then I printed off a "Where's Waldo", cut a tiny hole in it, and stuck it overtop the hole in the wall so that the straw just poked through. Then I waited in the phonebooth. And I waited some more. And then I had to pee and gave up on the waiting-in-hiding idea entirely. But had someone come by, they surely would have been drawn toward the Where's Waldo, because what soul could resist the charm of a missing man in clashing red and white stripes. A man who likes books. Not a one, says I. They would have leaned in for closer inspection, and I would have spit water in their face from inside the phone booth. Actually, I would've needed to laminate/tape up the printed sheet in order to do that. But I could have blown in their face and given them a gust of air they'd not soon forget. OK listen, I'm trying unsuccessfully to justify spending about an hour setting the whole thing up.

Exam are going OK. Ripped Psych apart, but Metabolism was... lacking. It's possible that I got an A. I really need A's from now on, so Pat, it's time to pick up the slack.

DOC: Fuck this, who cares anyway. I have officially retired the DOC rating. It shall go the way of the glowing FOX hockey puck and take its place in the heavens at the right hand of the father... scratch that. The only thing this idea deserves is the back-hand of the father. And I'm sure he would say "Bitch." as he did it.

PS - The rating tonight would be very low.