this is my dull life. this is my dull life on drugs. this is a haiku.

Sunday, June 12, 2005

I love mail!


And one more thing:
I came home a few days ago and what do I find in my mailbox but a parcel. Fancy had been telling me for awhile that he had some kind of New Kids on the Block cartoon and that he thought it would be much more appreciated in my hands. Well, I guess I still wasn't really expecting to get it, but it showed up. Hoorah! Now I need a VCR so that I can watch it. I still haven't watched my "Step-by-Step" music video VHS...

And in an unrelated note, Ron Jeremy came to the Cotton Club to do his stand-up act a few weeks ago, which is kind of cool on its own. But what's even cooler is what Lynden told me at Open Mic on Wednesday. The guy works as a bouncer at Peddler's down on George, and the night that Ron Jeremy was here, Lyndon ended up sitting in the hot tub with the guy and smoking a joint with him! I don't smoke pot, but I still have to admit that that is pretty wicked. How often does that happen?!

Well anywho... I'm done for awhile... over and out I'm done.